Please be reminded of the following:
1. For College Students
Prelim exams are scheduled on August 10 to 12, 2020. Please ensure that all prelim quizzes and activities are taken and complied accordingly. Also, prelim accounts must be settled before August 8 to be able to access the prelim exams.
2. For Senior High School Students
Please ensure that all quizzes, long exams and other activities are taken as scheduled. Settle monthly dues/payment every first week of the month.
In partnership with Smart LTE, enrolled AMA Education System students can enjoy smoother and faster access to AMA’s online learning platform.
1. Go to https://discipulus.amasystem.net and pay the initial payment amounting to Php 1,500.
2. Once the initial payment is verified, the student will receive a Smart SIM and a pocket WiFi which is loaded with up to 98 GB per month. The device will be delivered to the branch where the student is enrolled and will be distributed by the branch.
– By availing of the said package, the student agrees to be under a lock-in period of 5 months, where a monthly fee of Php 500 will be charged
– Delivery time is 7 days for areas within NCR and 14 days for areas outside NCR
#SMART #Partnership #Promo #GigaStudyBucket #AMAcollege
Welcome to the school year 2020-2021!
The entire AMA Education System is looking forward to the opportunity we will have to learn and grow together this year. Moodle is the name of the online learning management system (LMS) we will be using. You can access your courses by visiting www.amaesonline.com and logging in with your 11 digit Unified Student Number (USN) and your Discipulus password (all in lower case).
If you have difficulty with your login or you encounter any problem that you may need assistance with, you may contact email@example.com and someone will attend to you shortly.
To start the year right, always remember that success in an online class requires just as much work and effort as success in a traditional classroom so good luck and do your best!!!
From all of us at AMAES
Coordinate with our Admission Officer for more info.