Walk like an AMAer…
WALK WITH .
AMA Education System will help you be equipped for the future.
Admissions for SY 2019-2020 ongoing!
AMA Education System
AMA Education System is a well-established private school founded by Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V – considered the father of IT education in the country. AMAES is the group that operates and manages the following educational institutions:
YOUR ACCESS TO AMA EDUCATION SYSTEM PORTALS
- Graduate from ABE College Cainta Ranks as Top 8 in the June 2019 Brokers Licensure Exam
- SPECIAL ALERT! August Batch Enrollment Ongoing In AMAES Schools
- AMA Foundation Strengthens Partnership with DFA Ladies Foundation and International Bazaar Foundation
- FTW! ACLC San Pablo gets 100% passing rate in TESDA Exam
- PERFECT: St. Augustine Lipa Gets 100% Passing Rate For TESDA NC II Exam
- LOOK: PPCRV shows AMA's involvement in the 2019 elections
AMA Senior High School
THE AMA SENIOR HIGH ADVANTAGE
Unlike any other senior high schools, AMA Senior High implements BLENDED LEARNING SYSTEM, an instruction method that combines face to face classes and online education, which allows students to take lessons online at their own pace, giving them the opportunity to better understand each lesson and have more time for other activities be it for personal purposes or school related.
With this innovative and highly advanced learning method, students can enjoy and experience learning with the use of technology and be ahead in terms of knowledge in IT and complex computer operations, thus giving them a definite edge in any industry or field that requires the said skills or competencies.
School + so much more!
Go to school only 3 days a week and have more time for people and things you love.
NOTE: Programs offered and actual start of classes may vary per campus. Please call or visit any of our campuses nearest you for more details.
ABM – Accountancy, Business and Management
GAS – General Academic Strand
HUMSS – Humanities and Social Sciences
STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Will cover Sports, Fitness and Recreation Leadership.
Will cover Media Arts and Visual Arts, Literary Arts, Dance, Music and Theater
- Form 137 or Grade 10 report card and copy of Grade 10 completion certificate.
- Copy of NSO birth certificate.
- Certificate of good moral character from
- 2 pcs. 2×2 picture
- 1 long brown envelope
- Voucher/Payment of tuition fees
(for students from private schools who did not avail of DepEd voucher subsidy).
AMA Basic Education
College – Cavite
Sta. Veronica College
St. Augustine School of Nursing
St. Augustine Integrated School